Infolinks - a great In-text advertising platform to monetize your blog or website. Infolinks is popularly known as Google AdSense alternative and instant approval ad network. Nowadays, Infolinks is one of the hassle-free income sources for bloggers who are tired of sending applications to Google for AdSense approval.
There are a lot of ways are available if you are searching for proven ways to make money from your websites but most bloggers don?t know which monetization model to follow. So overcome this barrier, in this article, brings valuable information about Infolinks ad program and guidelines to earn money through it.
Let's first take an overview of Infolinks ad network including its history, implementation, ad types and features as below:
Overview of Infolinks In-Text Advertising Network
Infolinks started in 2007 and since then it?s considered to be the best in-text advertising platform to bring maximum income to its publishers and best level targeted audience for its visitors. Infolinks is the best source for bloggers and website owners to monetize their blog and for the advertisers to attain their targeted audience.
A lot of publishers are satisfied with Infolinks in-text advertising ads and are using it as a good alternative to Google AdSense. We can use Infolinks ads on our website in a grouping with other popular web monetizing ad networks like Google AdSense, Chitika, Adbrite ads etc. It is the best advertising platform that offers various inbuilt advertising tools for publishers and advertisers such as infold, intext, intag, inscreen, and inframe to overcome banner blindness.
Precise Tips To Make Money From Infolinks
Nowadays, Infolinks is most popular in-text advertising network in website owners or bloggers. It is used by more than 100K publishers worldwide to monetize their websites. Please follow below effective guidelines to make more money from Infolinks which I discovered from my own experience:
1. Try to increase your web traffic by adding unique and informative content as well as increase your US and UK viewers to earn high CPM on Infolinks.
2. To increase your Infolinks earnings you should start using some high bidding keywords related to your website niche. You can use Google Adwords Keyword Planner Tool to find some keywords related to a topic that you are writing about. Google Adwords Tool will show you the kind of bids advertisers are placing for those keywords.
3. Use social media cleverly to get more exposure for your content which further resulted in more revenue via Infolinks. Keep consistency of sharing on popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. to attract people towards your website.
4. You can display Infolinks ads on your website pointed by single or double underline. As per my suggestion use of ads with single underline is more effective as compared to double underline. Because single underline in-text ads look like normal links and which increases the chance of clicks by readers on those ads placed within your website content.
5. You can set the same color for your ad that you are using to show up regular links on your website. So your website readers will be unable to distinguish between normal links and text ad links. This way you will boost the chances of your Infolinks earnings to a great amount.
6. If your website having great organic web traffic or targeted visitors from search engines then you are obviously going to get more clicks from Infolinks ads. So your returns from Infolinks also increases with the more number of click through rates.
7. Recently Infolinks introduces their affiliate program that gives you an opportunity to make more revenue by referring publishers to Infolinks. So why are you waiting for? If you haven?t joined InfoLinks yet, click here to Sign Up for InfoLinks in-text advertising network and earn more money.
Gangadhar Kulkarni is a Internet Marketing Professional having extensive experience in SEO & SMO. He is also founder of seogdk, a digital marketing blog where he shares information about SEO, SMO, SEM, blogging & web technologies by way of articles.